2015-02-20

one day in JERUSALEM

My trip to one of oldest cities in the world ended definitely too quickly. It was beautiful day when I woke up in Jerusalem and I had only couple of hours to see as much I could of this amazing, incredible city. I would not be myself if I don't documented this awesome views on pictures.

 Church of All Nations and St. Mary Madeleine Tserkov
Around 7 o'clock in the morning I was already next to the Wailing Wall holding my card with a request. Request, not a wish - our tour guide rightly pointed out. 
Wailing Wall
In Israel you can build all shapes of buildings - the only requirement is that all of them must have a sandstone facade. That mineral makes up that the walls do not heat. And sandstone rocks are everywhere in Israel, so it's also economically smart solution.
 Jerusalem is a holy place for three very old religions: Christianity, Islam and Judaism. You could see it everywhere.
Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre
Not many moments for resting. All day was a race against time, I wanted to feel and see as much of the city as I could.
Golgotha hill now is placed in the basilica of the Holy Sepulchre. Around it are narrow streets with lots of stalls and closed courtyards.
Golgotha hill - street corner.
Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre. What differ it from other European basilicas are the colorful lamps hanging in many places of the temple. Because of them surroundings looks mysterious and beautiful.

dungarees - Abrand jeans / cape and jacket - river island / tee - NN / sneakers - adidas / sunglasses - decathlon

6 comments:

  1. Photos are stunning! I love your style!)
    www.elationofcreation.com
    Love Alena

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you saw some amazing things in Jerusalem, I'd love to go there one day. I find the history surrounding the place so interesting. Love your outfit too :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerusalem is such a mystical city, you can't discover it all in a couple of hours, Looks like you had a great trip and I love the dungarees you're wearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post!!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm delighted with my new jumpsuit I bought at https://www.justfor5pounds.com/ The fabric is so soft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3