2014-10-24

@CASEapp - BEST phone cases


I'm so happy about my new phone case from caseapp.com! It's unique and fully mine.
I think everyone have something from artist inside and possibility to visualize our imagination in form of phone cases or skins is awesome. Making our things more personal and unique we emphasize our individuality. Phones and notebooks become part of lives and our style. I like surround myself with pretty things and I love to have choice how my personal things will look like :)

"DON'T BE the same, BE better."





"Good ART is a TASTE. Good DESIGN is an OPINION."



"The details are not THE DETAILS. They make the design."

Charles Eames

6 comments:

  1. great case!

    _________________

    www.justynapolska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice case.


    velvetbambi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've just bought another phone and want to buy a new case. I'm going to check out that website. Thanks for sharing!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed online shopping at https://www.justfor5pounds.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3